9.16.2009

Gentlemen Bronchos (Watch. This. Trailer.)

There are some movies that you are pretty sure you're going to fall in love with mere seconds after the trailer starts.
This is one of those movies for me.
In fact, we are already planning on attending the premier (in 6 weeks) based solely off this trailer. 
I am ashamed to say how many times I've watched this trailer already.

I defy you to not smile while watching it. Yes, I defy you.
                    -Andrainus




Here's more in case you just caught the bug like I did:




2 Comments:

Wm Krohn said...

I watched this trailer and successfully defied the comedic and emotional influences it exerts. Unfortunately, in this test of my progress in being less prone to formality, more emotionally unguarded, and less socially disconnected, I have discovered I still have far to go. Mental control over emotional reaction still won out and I am apparently still unable to relate sufficiently to others of my own generation.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time. Hopefully you continue to enjoy the trailer.



Janelle said...

William, you are cordially invited to watch this movie with us some day and we will make sure to point out all the reasons this is funny.

Seriously, though, this movie sounds HILARIOUS.