7.25.2008

Great News!

I got engaged!

Since that happened I have found it quite difficult to find the time to write posts. What happened!? I'm not sure.

It's been official for a few weeks now, and since then we have been trying to orchestrate a wedding in a fairly compressed time frame. It is not easy to plan a wedding. We have done a really good job though, and I am excited to see how everything ends up.

Unfortunately, there really is too much to sum up. Lots of planning going on. Maybe I'll get around to writing about it eventually, but maybe not.

1 Comments:

cate said...

Hip Hip HoorYAY! Congratulations my friend. This is exciting news. Well, I am sorry about the whole "wedding" part of it. I'm not going to lie that a wedding is not real fun but getting married makes up the difference. I suppose that's why it's, well, worth enduring a wedding! YAY!