6.14.2010

The "Saturday Morning Special"

I imagined an innovation of flavor a couple weeks ago, but waited until yesterday afternoon before actually creating it. Yesterday worked well for its debut, as Janelle was out of town, which meant that I didn't need to explain myself to her as I prepared this gastronomical exploration.

(Janelle, I promise I'll make you one as soon as you get home. xo)

Step 1: Caramel Coyote Ice Cream

Step 2: Root Beer Dessert Topper

Step 3: Chocolate Syrup

Step 4: Honey Nut Cheerios (For a nutritious appearance)

Step 5: Milk

Step 6: Enjoy!

3 Comments:

leah jane said...

i have to admit, you had me until step #4. and then i was grossed out a little.



Janelle said...

I am laughing so hard! Cheerios?! How did you keep this a secret? How did it taste?! Oh I miss you so much - see you soon!



Laurel said...

hillarious!