10.04.2008

Wedding and Engagement Pictures (finally online)

So, after such a long wait, we finally do have access to the proofs from our wedding.

Our photographer just let us know yesterday that we can get our engagement pictures at 30% off until tomorrow night at midnight (So buy them fast if you are going to!). Our wedding pictures are 30% off until midnight on Sunday Oct 12th. There are some really great pictures of guests, details, friends, and family from our wedding events. Let me know what you think!

5 Comments:

Brittany Anne said...

I love all your pictures!!! The wedding ones are so pretty and nice. I love how he did everything and took so many great shots of everyone (like me, haha)

You guys had such a great wedding.
Xoxo.



Chrissy said...

Andrew I thought the pictures were amazing!!! You have one gorgeous wife - and of course you are very handsome also :)



Bray said...

These pics are beautiful. We are so happy for you and hope we get to see you soon. I hope you know that even though we are far away we love you and hope you are well.



leslie s said...

Stunningly beautiful! Your photographer captured everything in such a beautiful way. I feel like I was there...I wish. :( You make a very cute couple! :)



cate said...

Tell your Janelle that she has oh such elegant taste in wedding dress attire. She looks absolutely lovely. Good job there Andrew, finding yourself such a classy gal:) Congrats to you both!