9.22.2008

The New Olsens

It seems almost pointless to mention that I have been really busy. It seems almost equally pointless to mention that I have had a hard time getting around to work on my blog (no internet access at the moment). I knew I would become busier being married, but I think I slightly underestimated how busy I'd become. All the same, it has been quite wonderful.

Today is my one month anniversary and I am at the library working. It's quite sad, isn't it? Janelle is at her aunt's house hearing about Ethiopia, so at least she gets to do something fun. For me, even being at the library working is kind of fun. Those who know me know I love libraries.

This was supposed to just be a quick note that our pictures from our super-great wedding are not quite online. Our photographer's noble actions require his full attention at the moment.

Well, I can't blog all day!

PS - Thanks to everyone who made it to our wedding/reception and thanks for all your generosity! I promise we're working on thank-you's.

1 Comments:

leslie s said...

Has it already been a month!!? WOW! Isn't it fun being married! There is so much to adjust too at first, but it is all so rewarding! Hope your both doing well.

Love you.