9.27.2009

Histology

This is the study of microscopic anatomy (cells). I think it is interesting, but it is just a lot of looking at cells. I've done pretty well so far, but it has also been kind of easy. That doesn't include the exam tomorrow, nor the one on Tuesday... or is it on Wednesday? I'll check on that date. Point is, there are two exams this week and I have prepared for neither one to my satisfaction.



It is also the one class where I most often find myself on the verge of slipping into unconsciousness. Most classes that last 3+ hours get us standing up and doing something to keep us active. This one we just sit in a darkened room with powerpoint's warming glow, and listen to the droning sounds of teachers, coffee mugs, and bored student chatter... hour after hour...

1 Comments:

Brittany Anne said...

in my classes, we learn about cells too. probably not to the same degree... even slightly.