10.28.2009

New Look

Hey everyone,
So my watch arrived in all its golden glory and, even though I have tons to do, tomorrow evening is the "Stache Bash" that our campus club, Healthcare for All, is putting on, I am taking time now to prepare and share the fun. To Janelle's dismay (actually she's been really supportive), I opted to participate. Today was my shave. I hope you enjoy the watch and the moustache photos below. We had fun taking them.




First Draft.























In my mind this one is called something like "Furiously Imagining the Future"
(Also, my watch makes its glorious golden debut).




















Very cool.























We laughed and laughed at this one, which would be the runner up for my author photo when I decide to write a book.
















I think this photo ended up being just serious enough and was perfectly composed. Also note the perfect placement of the timepiece.




















Say hello to the new Andrew.

4 Comments:

Janelle said...

oh man that first picture is so so hilarious. all of them are.



brooklyn said...

oh my gosh, i can not stop laughing. how did you even come up with that?
i love my family.



bethany jane. said...

i love love love it. all of it.

i showed my roommate this post and she said, "that's your brother?" and i said "yes." and she said "oh... thats makes sense." i love it. i laughed a lot. apparently she thinks that i would be like you if i were a boy... golden watch and all.

love you bro! way to keep it real with that fancy piece of bling!



Jerilyn said...

I love that the look is called, "furiously imagining the future." haha


Its like your mustache is flaring its nostrils right at the camera. I love these.